Re: Endorsing version 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: Endorsing version 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:34:29 -0500

Not - they are adding GNU to their names, at the behest of GNU, as a
matter of fact.

They are not claiming to be leaders of the GNU project and purposely
breaking GNU policy.

Just because an organization allows you to use their trademark for a
purpose, that doesn't give someone permition to rip it off and then
claim they are GNU leadership

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com