Re: Why the "social contract" should not be endorsed

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Why the "social contract" should not be endorsed
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 13:04:49 -0500

Hi Alex!

If you have time and interest, the GNU project is looking for new
maintainers for several projects.  See our take action page:
https://www.gnu.org/server/takeaction.en.html

Contrary to the members of Manor farm, we welcome anyone and will not
dismiss your opinion just because you are not a GNU maintainer.  This
list is for anyone interested in discussing anything related to the
GNU project, even disagreements with the GNU project.