address@hidden: Please remove me from your address@hidden or address@hid

From: J.B. Nicholson
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 12:35:12 -0600

I have been able to reach http://lists.mrbrklyn.com/mailman/options/hangout but it seems that I cannot unsubscribe even though I've asked nicely on this list (gnu-misc-discuss@gnu.org) to not receive these "hangout" posts. It looks as though the messages to me are being sent to villian@mrbrklyn.com and redelivered to me.

I don't know what the exact arrangement of message delivery is but I want it to stop and it appears as though you, hangout-owner@nylxs.com (listed as the owner of this "hangout" mailing list) continue to keep these messages which I don't want coming to me. You are clearly in control of this "hangout" mailing list and I've made it clear twice now that I want no part of that mailing list.