Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] Harrassment on this list

From: nipponmail
Subject: Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] Harrassment on this list
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 07:07:11 +0000

I would like to be unsubscribed from the "NYLXS" list, and the gnu-misc-discuss list if it's being sent there too.

I'm on the list to see what RMS has to say, once in awhile.

I'm not on this list to see a do-nothing guy foment all day and night filling up my inbox. Ruben: If you want to sue, sue. You're a Jew, you know lots of lawyers. Stop fomenting and keveching and just file your suit.