Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] Harrassment on this list

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] Harrassment on this list
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 10:26:40 -0500

   I feel the same, it’s terrible that such messages are tolerated.

They aren't, and please stop implying that they are.  You ask us to
moderate the list, which we do, but we cannot moderate every single
message that is sent here.  But then quickly complain when your
messages are not sent through in quick order when we put in extra
efforts to minimimize garbage here.  You cannot have it both ways.

The moderators are doing their best to keep things in order, but you
are not helping it by constantly accusing them and berating them in
this manner.  It is a thankless job, show some respect.