Re: feeling intimidated for endorsing the GNU social contract

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: feeling intimidated for endorsing the GNU social contract
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 11:53:59 -0500

   I am very sorry for this. And I apologize because I was one of the
   people who suggested people discuss things on this list. And I was one
   of the original moderators of this list till Mike and Brandon decided
   they wanted to do moderation on their own without my and Carlos help
   [*].

Now now, Mark, that is just untrue.  It is the GNU project that
decided that you, and Carlos, were moderating in a immensly biased
manner, disgarding perfectly valid discussion topics because you
personally disagreed with them, it wasn't a decision done by Mike or
Brandon.

The one sideness of your discussion is getting quite silly, you refuse
to address even the simple fact that you do not want show what the GNU
project has to say.  You ignore any questions to that effect, and
instead spread utter untruths.

I think calling you group for the Manor farm is quite apt, only those
whom you agree with will be heard.  Four legs bad, two legs good.

   The FSF keeps ignoring our calls for a neutral discussion space.

Again you forget that the FSF isn't responsible for the GNU project,
and the GNU project did provide such neutral discussion spaces.  For
example this list, and several internal lists.