Re: Web versions

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Web versions
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 00:06:25 +0300

* Colby Russell <colby@colbyrussell.com> [2021-03-15 23:53]:
> On 3/15/21 3:26 PM, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote
> > Nobody claimed anything like that, so why make the absurd claim?
>
> Go ~~~~ yourself.

Colby you are losing temper, and this remains forever on the mailing
list. In some countries this type of communication is offense, crime,
illegal. And you are not anonymous with that domain.

I can see that people underestimate online communities and abuse the
friendliness in communication. But at some point of time the court,
and the bill may be delivered to your door.

If you sell anything, then it is best way to decrease the sales.

In Texas, it is Class C Misdemeanor, disorderly conduct, events like
that could be like US $500 each. If person is in other country,
jurisdiction is also there, courts in other country could look quite
different on such issues.

But in general, why waste your time for any purpose, to end up like
that.

We are friends here.