Re: Web versions

From: shulie
Subject: Re: Web versions
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 23:52:03 -0400

On 3/15/21 4:26 PM, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
> Javascript isn't bad,

Yes - it is pretty bad which is why we need to do this WHOLE end run
around it to protect ourselves.  Turning the browser into apware,
frankly sucks,   It is used for tracking, fingerprinting, stealing, and
abusing users and there is no need for it at all.

Taking it OUT of the browser, I couldn't care less about it other than
it is a cluster of bad programming paradigns and produces vomit like
code that is impossible to maintain.