Re: Web versions

From: shulie
Subject: Re: Web versions
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 23:52:10 -0400

On 3/14/21 11:08 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
> GCC has been used to write software that hacks into other people's

We are nt talking about GCC... We are talking about running a complete
OS in the broswer after loading it from an unsafe source.  NO NO NO.
You DO understand that Browsers were created to allow for ANONYMOUS AND
SECURE information transport from one secure system to another.  It is
not supposed to be a security hole to run an entire OS our of.  We have
something to do that... X11