US laws violated by vilification and cyberbullying

From: Debian Community News Team
Subject: US laws violated by vilification and cyberbullying
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 20:05:46 +0100

Can anybody provide specific advice about the US laws, federal and
state, violated by the vilification of a volunteer?

The Debian Community News Team is proud to be independent.  The NY Times
is not appointed by the NY mayor.  The Debian Community News Team is not
appointed or influenced by the Debian Project Leader (DPL), in fact, we
are regularly subjected to harassment by people who want to influence
our work and we always tell Google to f*** off.

If you have tips, please share them with us.  You can do this privately
and if we can verify a tip from independent sources, we will consider
publishing and we will protect the identity of sources.

--
https://debian.community