Re: Continuation of my previous mail

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Continuation of my previous mail
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 09:55:43 +0300

* Rohit Dutt via General GNU project and free software discussions
<gnu-misc-discuss@gnu.org> [2021-04-21 09:43]:

> This is Rohit D from another account. I just wanted to post, with a
> heavy heart despite everything, that I have removed Linux and
> installed Windows. I gave Linux 25 years of my life. RMS, please
> don't harm any women. And obviously this holds true of all the
> computing community and every human being in general.

RMS did not harm any woman. Please read: https://stallmansupport.org/

Please don't make personal attacks on GNU mailing lists, and observe
the GNU Kind Communications Guidelines:
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html

Though, I understand your good intentions, but not that I consider
that as a general statement valid at all times, there are times of
self-defense, both women and men may be criminals or attack each
other, there are times when people harm each other beyond this context
here.

By the way, I have sent recently 1050+ offers for employment in East
Africa and about 2 of them responded very rude, like in the sense that
I am disrespecting them because I have sent them offer for
employment. But they have published their offer to get a job, that is
why I responded to their ad. This short story tells me that there will
be people complaining about each and everything, including when one
would start giving them money for free.

Your analysis is incorrect.

HEREBY, I AM ASKING YOU TO REVERT YOUR DECISION, REMOVE THAT WINDOZE,
AND PUT GNU/LINUX ON IT... hahhahhahahah noooo, I ma just joking. What
did you expect?

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/