Re: Bill Gates in the news: Deja vu

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Re: Bill Gates in the news: Deja vu
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 07:00:39 +0000

I misread your last line so what I wrote doesn't make sense. I thought you said
"impossible" instead of "possible". For that, I apologize.

And Akira, please note that I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm just replying
to you for those of people who may be confused about the matter.

Sorry if my message seems unkind, I don't intend to be offensive. I just don't
want people to get the idea that RMS and Bill Gates cases are the same.

--
Ali Reza Hayati (https://alirezahayati.com)
Libre culture activist and privacy advocate