Re: American chords

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: American chords
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:31:33 +0100

address@hidden writes:
> I just checked out 1.3.110, and they are indeed still broken in that
> version.  Also, the ghostscript problem is still there (which *wasn't* there
> in 1.3.98).

it's got something to do with this part of lily.scm

  ;; URG: ly-gulp-file: now we can't use scm output without Lily
     (if use-regex
         ;; fixed in 1.3.4 for powerpc -- broken on Windows
         (regexp-substitute/global #f "\n"
                                   (ly-gulp-file "lily.ps") 'pre " %\n" 'post)
         (ly-gulp-file "lily.ps"))
     "}"

kludge: remove *all* blank lines from lily.ps