Re: dvips

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: dvips
Date: 06 Jun 2001 17:40:18 +0200

Per Olsson <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello!
>
> I have installed LilyPond in windows 95 (I normally use Linux). When I
> enter
>
> dvips doc.dvi
>
> I will get the nessage "cannot find feta source file" after the command
> line
>
> makemf -v feta20
>
> Why?

Probably because MFINPUTS is not set to the correct DOS style path.
LilyPond-1.4.3 will contain a wrapper script to do that automagically.

You can add this script as /usr/lilypond/wrappers/dvips

    #!/bin/sh
    # dvips.sh -- dvips wrapper for Windows

    MFINPUTS="$WINDOWS_MFINPUTS"
    TEXINPUTS="$WINDOWS_TEXINPUTS"