Re: Users

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Users
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 16:52:52 -0400

RBastianTex wrote:

> Salut,
>
> Would You tell me what are the type of music You are writing with
> Lilypond ? : jazz, choir music, rock, chamber music, orchestral music

Pasting up very easy stuff for beginners.  All typesetting.

Although lilypond seems to now be almost fully functional, I'm
afraid that the songs, sheet music, and lots of solo guitar music
and a number of duets are waiting on a copyright notice.  I'm
beginning to think that the lads hate composers or maybe just wish
that they all were dead.  :-)  Now I have to paste up and scan to
get a copyright notice.  A todo since when?  Maybe there is some
sort of
kludge?  I would like to do some music for banjo also, but that
requires both notation and tablature, and the latter apparently is
not forthcoming.

I'm going to be off the list for a while, because the capacity of
my server is not great and I will be out of state.  Thank you all
so much.  See you later.  I'll catch up with the new docs.  :-)

--
     DaveA (Debian and Lilypond User)=====================
       The journey of a thousand miles begins