Re: This is what's missing from LilyPond....

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: This is what's missing from LilyPond....
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:23:56 +0200

address@hidden writes:
>   I re-read my message and I realized I said "we" a lot when I
>   haven't put a single line of code into the project.  I really need
>   to say something. Thank you all for writing such a quality piece
>   of software.  I love it!

Thanks for the compliment! I love working on Lily (although my new
synthesizer-toy is definitely also neat). Unfortunately, if you leave
fret diagrams to me, they won't happen until I take guitar-lessons
(i.e. never), so maybe you should try to put in some lines of code
into the project yourself?

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys | address@hidden | http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen/