Re: key signature change

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: key signature change
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:58:25 +0200

> I'm setting an incipit where the original key signature has 1 flat and
> the key signature for the piece has no flats.  I would like to not
> have the original key signature cancelled by putting a natural on the B.
>
> I have looked at the documentation, and it isn't explicit enough for
> me.  It looks like there's some kind of visibility property that can
> be set, but I can't find an example of how to do it.

If you look at the Reference Manual, Chapter "Tuning Output",
Section "Invisible grobs", I think you will find examples that
are explicit enough. The grob for key signatures is called
KeySignature which you will find out if you look in the
"lilypond-internals" autogenerated part of the manual.

   /Mats