Re: Migration issues from 1.2.17 to 1.4.2

From: David Symonds
Subject: Re: Migration issues from 1.2.17 to 1.4.2
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 18:04:33 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, David Symonds wrote:

I'm now subscribed to this list, so you can just reply to this post here.

>       * Things get rather crowded; there is almost no gap between the
>               composer and the chord names for the first line, and
>               chords are "colliding". Not so much colliding, as just
>               getting within a few pixels of each other, especially with
>               inversions. e.g.
>                       \chords { a4.:min g4/+b c4. }
>               ends up like "Am  G/BC".

I managed to figure out a kludge for the first part; in the header, if you
introduce an opus line (using a protected TeX blank) like:

        \header {
                opus = "~"
        }

then you get a bit more space. This is ugly. Any better ideas?

I still can't fix the chord collisions...

David Symonds
(address@hidden)