Re: couple more random q's and c's

From: David Petrou
Subject: Re: couple more random q's and c's
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:37:01 -0400

> > If I put it near the beginning of my file, then I get the correct
> > result for the clef, but the ordering and "look" of other things is
> > wrong.  (E.g., key signatures appear before clefs.)  Also, I get:
> > warning: unknown spacing pair `Key_item', `Clef_item'.  So, I thought
> > to put the Score.breakAlignOrder property directive as close to where
> > I needed it as possible.  But when I do this, I get:

> > ERROR: In procedure memq:
> > ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 2: #<freed cell 0x40257088; GC
>
> This is a serious bug. Can you send an exact description of  what
> platform  you are using (os, GUILE version, lily version, etc.)

here:

localhost 0/109 ~/research/libpdl/src> uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.4.2-2 #1 Sun Apr 8 19:37:14 EDT 2001
i586 unknown
localhost 0/110 ~/research/libpdl/src> cat /etc/issue

Red Hat Linux release 7.1 (Seawolf)
Kernel 2.4.2-2 on an i586

localhost 1/114 ~/research/libpdl/src> rpm -q guile
guile-1.3.4-12
localhost 0/115 ~/research/libpdl/src> lilypond --version
GNU LilyPond 1.4.4
This is free software.  It is covered by the GNU General Public
License,
and you are welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under
certain conditions.  Invoke as `lilypond --warranty' for more
information.

Copyright (c) 1996--2001 by
  Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden>
  Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>