about template

From: Olivier Guéry
Subject: about template
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 01:52:00 -0400

        I don't read all the discution about template (my english is not very
well...). But did you plan to make something like the latex \documentclass
for lily ? It would be grate to do someting like :

        \documentclass[a4paper, english,16pt]{jazz}
        \usepackage[instrumentname]{midi}
        \header{foo}
        \signature{key, tempo...}
        \melody{foo}
        \chords[american]{bar}

        I dream of that because the most difficult point for me is the "\score"
part
and it seems that template tried to find a solution for this (and I use them,
and need more !)
        Maybe it's not realy realist but since I have no idear of the
programing
possibilities... I throw the idear :o)
                nemo.
--