ETF, NIFF, XML

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: ETF, NIFF, XML
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:11:24 +0200

IIRC, the ETF -> XML conversion was done by the folks at recordare
http://www.recordare.com/default.asp ; Interestingly, they seem to be
working on some sort of composer framework (www.xemo.org).

Lily doesn't do any conversion to ETF. ETF is not documented well
enough to make such conversions. I don't know anything about Allegro.

I think that your best bet is to interchange music using MIDI.