gnu-prog-meetings

[gnu-prog-meetings] Re: new mailing list for travel & ad-hoc meetings

From: Dave Crossland
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:49:25 +0100

2008/8/22 Brian Gough <address@hidden>:
> We have a new mailing list for announcing travel plans and
> arranging ad-hoc meetings with other GNU maintainers
>
> e.g.  "I'm going to be in location X next week... if anyone
> wants to meet up"

I live in Bournemouth, England, and am willing to host any GNU people
who might happen to pass by this way. I'm also regularly in Reading,
England, and Lyon, France.

(I participate as a host in the couchsurfing.com project and my
profile with plenty of references is at www.couchsurfing.com/davelab6
:-)

--
Regards,