gnu-prog-meetings

[gnu-prog-meetings] FOSDEM 2009 (Feb 7-8 in Brusselles). Let's meet Sund

From: Henrik Sandklef
Subject: [gnu-prog-meetings] FOSDEM 2009 (Feb 7-8 in Brusselles). Let's meet Sunday 13.00
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:52:09 +0100

Hi all,

is anyone going to FOSDEM this year. A small free software (gang of three?) leave Gothenburg for Brusselles trying to get in time for the beer event on Friday Feb 6.

It would be great if we could meet up and have a chat or something else. Either at the beer event or a bit more formal during conference hours.

 We've set up a nordic hacker meeting[1] on Saturday 12.30 (15
mins after the Debian talk). Instead of waiting for suggestion I'll suggest a time and place for the meeting. Feel free to override my suggestion.

   Proposed GNU chat/meeting:
          When:  Sunday, Feb 8,  13.00
          Where: In front of the FSFE booth

I usually looks a bit like the man in the middle of the photo here:
   http://fscons.org/files/fscons-pressphoto-posters-lowres.png
   I will be wearing my GNU cap.

[1] http://www.sandklef.com/hesa/index.php/2009/01/22/fosdem-2009-lets-meet/