gnu3dkit-dev

Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] Ann: GeometryKit 0.7.5

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] Ann: GeometryKit 0.7.5
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:02:58 +0200

On Tuesday, October 15, 2002, at 02:15  Uhr, Brent Gulanowski wrote:
On Saturday, October 12, 2002, at 01:45 PM, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:

Hi,

the GeometryKit 0.7.5 is now available from CVS on Savannah. The code should work on Mac OS X and GNUstep. ProjectCenter and ProjectBuilder are supported directly.

Any chance that when I build this, it builds a version "B" sub-path in the framework folder so that I can have the old and the new GeometryKit versions at the same time? This is more for testing purposes than anything else, since I'm still doing things with the older version of GK and RK.

If not, maybe I'll look into what that entails in detail and then I'll know how to do it for later, after v1 is a reality.

You should be able to do this by setting the framework version appropriately in ProjectBuilder.

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip