gnu3dkit-dev

[Gnu3dkit-dev] Re: g3dbezier isEqualToBezier:

From: Brent Gulanowski
Subject: [Gnu3dkit-dev] Re: g3dbezier isEqualToBezier:
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:26:00 -0400

On Wednesday, October 16, 2002, at 01:19 PM, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:

I assume it does take the wrong one (isEqual:) and thus fails when you change a controlpoint... But on the other hand I don't want to override isEqual: on the vector/tuple. So I think we should fix G3DBezier's implementation directly.

Anyone?

This weekend I could put something together. I can get an enumerator on the arrays and just check each control point that way, calling isEqualToTuple3f on each pair.

--
Brent Gulanowski                                address@hidden

I bought some batteries... but they weren't included... so I had to buy them again. - Stephen Wright

--
Brent Gulanowski                                address@hidden

Ce n'est pas une signature.     -Magritte