gnu3dkit-dev

Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] audio support/openal

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] audio support/openal
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:20:42 +0100

ccos wrote:
hi philippe,

thanks for the reply.
i'll have a closer look at your lib.

To get OpenAL support I guess you will at least have to get version 0.2.x if I remember correctly.

The latest version is not yet available for compilation - it is simply not ready yet. If you are interested in the API havea look at the headers in the CVS on savannah.

you don't know of any other scene graph frameworks
(C/ObjC/C++) which have sound as a high priority along with graphics
by any chance?

Sorry, no.

-Phil
--