gnuae

[Gnuae] hacking on GnuAE

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnuae] hacking on GnuAE
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 12:29:41 -0700

I don't know if anyone cares, but I was considering having the commit messages from Git go to an email list. For some of my other projects, I use a separate list, but I'm not sure if by myself the bandwidth will be too much, so I may use this list for now.

I've been doing heavy refactoring, so the Git repository may be somewhat unstable. As I figure nobody but me has actually ever used gnuae, this shouldn't be a problem. Eventually this will all lead to a a new and improved version that is database driven, and primarily the backend for a web site. I figure as a web site it'll be more useful to more people than the current version, which has a broken GUI anyway.

        - rob -