gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] Changes in installation system

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] Changes in installation system
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:11:59 -0500

You will need to cvs update each tool you currently use from CVS, not
just GNUe Common.  I independently added a per-module cvs setup system
so that when new tools are added, GNUe Common's setup-cvs.py will see
them automatically without modification.

So, in case of problems, it's probably my fault and not Reinhard's! :)

-- Jason