gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Interested in participating in GNUEnterprise

From: martin kazmierczak
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Interested in participating in GNUEnterprise
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:09:05 +0100

Hello,

I'm interested in participating in the development of GNUe. I hope I've sent
this
mail to the right mailing-list - if not, please let me know.

I have some experience in programming (though not in Python), but my main
qualifications are in the requirement analysis and introduction of purchasing,
inventory
managament and planning software. In the past I worked in mayor companies
(HP, Agilent Technologies) with PeopleSoft, Vantive, MPS and LPA. I also did
some
projects related to purchasing ,supplier management, planning and supply chain
management.  I also have experience in using and creating database-reports.

In the past few years I only worked in IT part-time as I did quit my former job
to study music. As I'm finished now and somewhat miss working on a project
(would have never believed that... :-) ), please let me know if there are any
open
'positions' in GNUe in which I could participate.

Regards,
Martin Kazmierczak
address@hidden