[Gnue] RE: [free-erp-dev] RE: Participation RE: [xbrl-public] XBRL bo

From: Todd Boyle
Subject: [Gnue] RE: [free-erp-dev] RE: Participation RE: [xbrl-public] XBRL book proposal
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:51:08 -0700

> Hi Ya Todd,
>
> Stirring the pot again I see ;-)  I have some
> questions/comments/challenges to some of your claims

Duncan has lots of issues with my rootledgerXML.  I am
I am replying to them in the FERMS list. You are all
welcome to read, and comment
http://www.egroups.com/messages/free-erp-dev/

Duncan raised some XBRL issues which I did not respond to.

Todd

* Todd F. Boyle CPA    http://www.GLDialtone.com/
* address@hidden    Kirkland WA    (425) 827-3107
* XML accounting, web ledgers, BSPs, ASPs, whatever it takes