Closure

From: vio
Subject: Closure
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:50:51 -0400

Alejandro Imass wrote:

> I don't think we should debate any further on this.
> In fact,we should just hear, comment, and not judge.
> Anyone can do as they like, just cool the list off.
>
> The documentation has been agreed on. It has been
> voted on, etc. For more than a year I've been
> dedicating some time to this effort, and I find these
> discussions  meaningless. They give no value and
> create a lot of unnecessary ripple to our already busy
> lives.

OK, I agree. Since my initial post regarding RationalRose started this whole
thread which encountered so much (unexpected) resistance and led nowhere
(generated into a philosophical debate which is perhaps out of scope), I would
like to apologize to whoever was maybe offended in their principles or
something. Let's move on. Thanks Alejandro for your grain of wisdom.

Vio