Short on cash? We'll give you a F R E E 2-Way Motorola Pager.

From: charlea_knight
Subject: Short on cash? We'll give you a F R E E 2-Way Motorola Pager. 26836
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:32:28 -0500

F R E E 2-Way Motorola PAGER  .  New 2-Way Motorola Pager for F R E E!

No long term contract
No activation fee
No big prepayment of airtime

PAGING AMERICA is going to give you absolutely F R E E the Brand new
2-Way Motorola pager. This top of the line pager will even
receive your E-MAIL!  Included with your new pager is the technology
that allows you to respond to the E-mails you receive.  You can also
send messages back and forth between pagers!

We're giving giving you a $189.00 pager absolutely  F R E E.

Don't pass this offer up! Call 877-699-7410 TODAY while supplies last!
We are open Monday - Saturday.

To be taken off send email to address@hidden