Re: CVS access.

From: Neil Tiffin
Subject: Re: CVS access.
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:59:10 -0600

Alejandro ,

You should be able to checkout stuff with anonymous cvs. Feel free to code stuff up and send it either to me or the list and I will see that it gets stuck into the right place. Things are a little fluid right now and we are concerned with the organization of new stuff. Most of the current supply chain and base package stuff is also located on goats. Right now I do have some details that may not be checked into cvs. I'll check that tonight but otherwise what is on goats and in cvs should be the same.

http://goats.gnue.org/~ntiffin/

For a cvs password just hit return with no entry.

Neil