Beginner's question

From: 勇 唐
Subject: Beginner's question
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:56:58 +0800 (CST)

Hi.every one.

I know gnue project before three days.so later?  :-)
I have installed GNU Enterprise Application Server in
my server.I want to run the demo program provided by
the geas package.
When I run the geas-server,the program tell me:
Connection to database "gnue" failed.
I think I need create the database in my postgresql
server, but I can't find any information about the
gnue database.
So what can I do?

Thanks.

                                   Jerry Tang