GEDI/Database Schema proposals?

From: Jason M. Felice
Subject: GEDI/Database Schema proposals?
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:00:01 -0400

I've seen that there is sort of a "request for proposal" for GEDI.  Is there
anyone currently working on that?  I'm not interested in the GEDI API itself,
but I want to implement an XML schema plus utilities for managing database
schema's in sort of an object-oriented manner, but such work would make a
pretty good foundation for a sophisticated data api.

Also, are there any thoughts on making a database designer module for the
designer?

-Jay 'Eraserhead' Felice