Re: Contact, Event, and Workshop Managers

From: Derek Neighbors
Subject: Re: Contact, Event, and Workshop Managers
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:36:38 -0500 (CDT)

THis almost exact example is in our samples, I think some code changes
have broken it slightly, I have a fixed version I will check in very soon,
but you can get the general gist of it from the sample.

gnue/samples/tracker/

from your cvs/tar ball tree.....

It will have all the table scripts (postgres) and forms to manage all the
different 'type' tables.  Then a contact_manager.gfd that puts it all
together.  I have started to take this sample and replace its structs with
real structs from DCL and to make a contact_manager that is fully
compataiable with DCL for use by the Free Software Foundation.

I would be more than willing to try iron out a common spec as much as
possible and have a unified contact manager to help burden work load if
you are interested.

-Derek