Re: [hangout] eGovOS conference in D.C.; I'm not attending that

From: Chalu Kim
Subject: Re: [hangout] eGovOS conference in D.C.; I'm not attending that
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:01:21 -0500

That sure sounds like MS, More Slowly claiming all "the technology" as their
inventions.

Personally, I was take aback by their "don't miss the boat" and the Linux Expo
in New York seems to be the indicator.

In general, Europeans seem really active for the lack of large software
companies like MS.

Once things are in their court, it enters "Free Market" and the moneyed part
wins by legal and financial means, I suppose.

Reading FSF's violations, I get the feeling this is the trend for awhile. How
long awhile???