Re: [GNUe]Getting started

From: Christian Rishoj
Subject: Re: [GNUe]Getting started
Date: 24 May 2003 02:23:05 +0200

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 21:34, Jan Ischebeck wrote:

> Hi Christian, hi Christian :)

Well, hi :)

> Am Fre, 2003-05-23 um 16.50 schrieb Christian Selig:

> It should be possible to use the GNUe Application Server with any
> database backend currently supported by gnue. The only drawback of using
> MySQL instead of Postgres is that you have create the database tables by
> hand instead of being able to use a script. And I forgot, if you don't
> use Postgres you're really missing something :).

Right, I switched to postgres and had that script set up the database.

Now, what I want to do is:

* Maintain a list of products
* Maintain a list of customers
* Add some orders
* Generate invoices
* Keep track of payments

I know it's probably really basic. I'd just like to get started.

Thanks.

Christian