[GNUe] small reflections and questions

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: [GNUe] small reflections and questions
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 15:30:52 +0800

Hello everyone!

Now, I got the win package working (No Linux at the job unfortunately) with the
database of the ERP system I use through ODBC. I havent' had time to dug to
deep into the  GNUe system yet, but will surely do when I have the time. I'm
impressed by the way it is planned to work (though I haven't checked out the
appserver yet)

Two questions, since I really would like to dug deeper, what about the
documentation, is it a work in progress or put to sleep. Good documentation
would really help newbie-sysadmin-python developer-ERP people like me to get
going with bug testing.

Translate, since I'm swedish, is there any good "howto documentation" to show
me how I will do this?

Best Regards, hope you keep up the work. If I get a better understabnding, I
wouldn't mind hellp you out were I could

Stefan
http://www.linuxmail.org/