[GNUe] Forms in text-only

From: Erik Eriksson
Subject: [GNUe] Forms in text-only
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:52:57 +0200

Hello all,
I am a design engineer (a non-programmer) with a great intrest in ERP (previous experience of BaaN, the ABB mainframe etc). In my view a well implemented ERP really acts as the engine of the company, a fact rarely fully understood by the management.
Nice to see an Open-Source effort in this category.
I found the Gnue site some months ago, and have tried the latest version on an W2000 box with a Mysql database, works fine.

Just a question about the text-only mode.
Is the idea to develop the form in Gnue Designer and to display the form in text-only? Is it possible to test that with the latest version? If so how?

Ncurses is certainly fine but I find it a little cumbersome....

Best Regards
Erik Eriksson