[GNUe] Interested parties for RFP

From: Lewis Bergman
Subject: [GNUe] Interested parties for RFP
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:01:33 -0000

First, I am not a member of the list so if interested you should contact me
directly.

I have been watching gnue for some time now. I filed a request quite a long
time ago that gnue be supported by the linux fund and I hope that has born
fruit.

To the heart of the matter.

My company is considering a consolidation of several different systems we use
to fulfill business accounting, provisioning, and CRM type functions. The
following companies are currently being considered:
Systems Implementation, Inc.
Ormandy, Inc.
MCM Technology, Inc.

I am revising the initial RFP and need to send any additional interested
parties to my boss. The question is:

If anyone developing or otherwise capable of implementing a gnue solution
willing to look at the RFP and submit a bid for this type of project? If so,
please contact me directly.

If the project just isn't at that stage yet, I understand but would greatly
appreciate that news as well. Good luck for the future of the project.

--
Lewis Bergman
Texas Communications