Re: [GNUe] error while comunicating with datasource

From: Peter Dabrowski
Subject: Re: [GNUe] error while comunicating with datasource
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:50:51 +0800

Hi Rreinhard,
I used to run appserver on mandrake9.2 build from release 0.5.2
I made some attemps with prerelease 0.5.2.99 but I have to go away for few
weeks
so I didn't done much. I got many problems with mandrake9.2 so moved to
mandrake10
and rebuilt the system. I've got appserver running but I could not run forms
from example
directory.
Today I've updated tool packages to snapshot 20040327 and can't run appserver
at all.

Peter

address@hidden piotr]$ gnue-appserver
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/gnue-appserver", line 30, in ?
    from gnue.appserver import geasRpcServer
  File "/usr/local/gnue/lib/python/gnue/appserver/geasRpcServer.py", line 33,
in ?
    from gnue.common.rpc import server
  File "/usr/local/gnue/lib/python/gnue/common/rpc/server.py", line 100, in ?
    from gnue.common.rpc.parser.Parser import loadDefinition
  File "/usr/local/gnue/lib/python/gnue/common/rpc/parser/Parser.py", line 31,
in ?
    from gnue.common.definitions import GParser
  File "/usr/local/gnue/lib/python/gnue/common/definitions/GParser.py", line
33, in ?
    from gnue.common.logic.GTrigger import GTrigger
  File "/usr/local/gnue/lib/python/gnue/common/logic/GTrigger.py", line 40, in
?
    from gnue.common.logic.language import getLanguageAdapter, RuntimeError
ImportError: cannot import name getLanguageAdapter