Re: [GNUe] problems with import tags

From: malek
Subject: Re: [GNUe] problems with import tags
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 21:25:09 +0200

in common/definitions/GParser.py line 431
if i replace

form = self._xmlParser.loadFile(handle, self.findParentOfType(None)._app,
initialize=0)

by

form = self._xmlParser.loadFile(handle, self.findParentOfType(None)._instance,
initialize=1)

import-datasource works again (at least for the test case i was building).

Please tell me if it's the right way to go.

malek