[GNUe] Happy happy me

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: [GNUe] Happy happy me
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 03:27:19 +0800

Hi all!

Finally, after weeks of anger and frustration, knowing that I had this
oppurtunity to reach Miss Fortune and lay my hands on some nice piece of code
to form to this killer-app.. I've reached the first step.
Actually, i took two of them in one fast move, getting GNUe going on one SuSE9
machine with postgreSQL and then Mandrake10 with MySQL. I've just run my first
form (noticing I couldn't run it inside the Designer, just errors, but who
cares, it works outside the designer ;)

Now, for the next 345 steps before that Killer-app will make me famous.. where
to start, GNUe-Commons Devguide, the Designer guide.. or.. trying to get the
AppServer working for me. (n-tier solutions are the ones that really counts
after all ;)

Thanx for all the help!

Best Regards
Stefan