Re: [GNUe] Looking for a converter

From: John Fabiani
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Looking for a converter
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 00:05:23 -0700

I have the latest pgadminIII and I can't find anything that allows import of any table stru's. from any DB including access. Maybe I'm missing something????
John
Derek Neighbors wrote:

If you have a windows box and that DBF database has an odbc driver
download PG Admin (http://pgadmin.postgresql.org) and there is a tool to
import data and it will build the tables and populate them. (iirc) At
least you can do that with Access Databases.