Re: [GNUe] a simple trigger (gnue-forms)

From: Adrian Maier
Subject: Re: [GNUe] a simple trigger (gnue-forms)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:19:18 +0300

Jason Cater wrote:
Try:

 ## fldPu.Post-Change (Field-Level Trigger)
 ##
 blkProd.fldVal.set(blkProd.fldPu.get())

It's working perfectly. Thanks!

Yet, i'd like to understand better how does gnue-forms work.
I thought that the objects that are available inside the triggers
are instances of the GFBlock, GFField, etc classes.
In my case this would mean that blkProd.fldVal are blkProd.fldPu are
instances of the GFField class.
However: looking at this class, i don't see the set() and get() methods.
Where should I look when i want to know what methods does a
particular object (like blkProd,  fldVal, etc)  have ?

Best wishes,
Adrian Maier