Re: [GNUe] New Releases of GNUe Tools

From: Julio Cesar Gazquez
Subject: Re: [GNUe] New Releases of GNUe Tools
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:04:13 +0000

El Jue 15 Abr 2004 14:36, James Thompson escribió:

>  GNUe-Reports is a platform and output-independent reporting system. It
> reads an XML-based report definition and generates arbitrary XML output
> that can further be translated into any format for which there is an
> adapter. GNUe Reports currently has outputs for Text, HTML, and CSV -- with
> PDF, Postscript, and Gnumeric/Excel formats in the works. Reports can
> output directly to a file, as an email attachment, to a printer, or to a
> HylaFax server. This version introduces native "Label" support.

Hi James!

Can we, poor wannabe users in the dark, have a few, comprehensive reporting
examples?
I feel that even when Forms use is little known, Reports situation is even
worse. I managed to try the Foobolations example and to do some simple,
similar test stuff of my own, but that is not enough for my needs... XSLT is
not an answer to replace my current reports.

--
Saludos

Julio César Gázquez