[GNUe] gConfig

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: [GNUe] gConfig
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 03:29:50 +0800

Good evening all!

Finally, I had some time to really sit down with GNUe, (did need to get a day
off to get it though ;).
I'm impressed, really, now when I start to get a hint what i can actually do,
and how easy I could do it.. (that is, when I get som more time to sit down
with it of
course ;)

I have a question though, I'm working thorugh som ereal good piece of tutorial,
the GNUe-Common Dev-guide, a piece of work that really have the potential to
become a
bible for the ones interested. Well, everything is running smooth, but when I'm
running my TableTransfer application I get this annoying messages, have I been
sloppy
again :(

DB000: Traceback (most recent call last):
DB000:   File "GNUeClient.py", line 51, in ?
DB000:     TransferTable().run()
DB000:   File "GNUeClient.py", line 45, in run
DB000:     sourceResultSet.post()
DB000:   File
"/usr/local/gnue/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gnue/common/datasources/drivers/Base/ResultSet.py",
 line 274, in post
DB000:     self._postingRecord.post()
DB000:   File
"/usr/local/gnue/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gnue/common/datasources/drivers/Base/RecordSet.py",
 line 240, in post
DB000:     self._postChanges()
DB000:   File
"/usr/local/gnue/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gnue/common/datasources/drivers/DBSIG2/RecordSet.py",
 line 51, in _postChanges
DB000:     s = self._buildDeleteStatement()
DB000:   File
"/usr/local/gnue/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gnue/common/datasources/drivers/DBSIG2/RecordSet.py",
 line 110, in _buildDeleteStatement
DB000:     if gConfig ('useParameters'):
DB000: NameError: global name 'gConfig' is not defined