[GNUe] Text File Configurations

From: Christopher Lewis
Subject: [GNUe] Text File Configurations
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 13:45:08 -0500

I was looking through the sample forms and found the connection.gfd form.  It
looks good and works well, but I need a little help understanding how it
works.

I can see that it reads the file directly, because the form started with my
customized settings.  I just don't see how it understands the sections and
variables.  I don't see how it reads the file into the form, or how it writes
the form variables back to the file.

The reason I ask is because I would like to use gnue-forms to make a
configuration program for other programs, like Asterisk, Apache, Kolab
server, and some others.

Thanks in advance.
--
Christopher Lewis