Re: [GNUe] UI driver?

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: Re: [GNUe] UI driver?
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:55:47 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Bajusz Tamás <address@hidden>

> ps.: appserver is ok on win,
> i'v tested the pre1 yesterday with Firebird on XP

Oki, thanx. I only need to get python to know about it though, the
binary-installer complained I had no runtime installed, so i installed that
one. But I can't import gnue to my pythonlibrary, suppose I'all have to play
around with the pythonpath.

Where is the odbc driver, is it in the GNUE library or in Pythons own? Because
I can't use my connections.conf anymore (worked with earlier releases). Thought
it might be because Python don't know about GNUe ..

Anmyway, My form connects splendido to my SLES PostgreSQL database .. so I'm
happy :)
Now for Suse's Appserver.. (hope my boss won't return to office for a while :P

Regards
Stefan